Monday, August 7, 2017

Blog Tour and Book Review: The Wright Mistake (Wright Brothers #3) by K.A. Linde

     



A new stand alone enemies-to-lovers romance by USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde...

I spent six weeks screwing Austin Wright’s brains out and all I got was this broken heart.

He can’t be trusted. Not with my body or my heart. Yet, two years have passed and I still crave him like an addict needing a fix.

The last time we tried this, it nearly ruined me. I know I should run and never look back. But his dark haunted eyes and razor blade smile speak to my soul. His touch sets my body on fire. And we all know what happens when you light gasoline. Someone is bound to get burned.

A second chance might destroy us both.

Because everyone knows two wrongs don’t make a Wright.

   

Amazon USAmazon UKiBooksB&NKoboGoogle Play

My thoughts: 

Confession: I have The Wright Brother and The Wright Boss, but I haven't read either yet and I'm pretty sure that was a fatal error because I do not know how they could possibly meet or surpass Austin and Julia's story. This was my first K.A. Linde book and it absolutely blew me away. I'm a fan of rollercoasters IRL and this book was the epitome of a literary rollercoaster - with all the peaks and valleys, twist and turns, and loop-di-loops that give you that feeling in the pit of your stomach except The Wright Mistake gives you that feeling in your heart too. The way that K.A. Linde explored and dealt with abuse and addiction - with such respect, sensitivity, and realness - was superb and not salacious or gratuitous (in other words, the topics were not merely used as plot devices or filler). There was real depth, emotion, and so much HEART in this story. The characters rang true and were so worthy of empathy, love, affection, and forgiveness. I give The Wright Mistake 5 out of 5 wine glasses - I give it all the stars, the galaxy. Now excuse me while I pre-order The Wright Secret and catch up with The Wright Brother and The Wright Boss (and join me as I cross my fingers in hoping that they are equally as stellar)!



    


       


Kyla


K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of more than fifteen novels including the Avoiding series and the Record series. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy novels, geeking out over Star Wars, binge-watching Supernatural, and dancing in her spare time. She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband and two super adorable puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment