Monday, June 12, 2017

Blog Tour and Book Review: A VOW OF THORNS (Blackest Gold, #3) by R. Scarlett


Title: A Vow Of Thorns (Blackest Gold, #3)
Author: R. Scarlett
Genre: New Adult/Paranormal Romance
Release Date: June 1 , 2017

add-to-goodreads-button31

Synopsis

Never disobey the court. Never disobey the crown. And never tame that vicious heart. In A Vow of Thorns, sacred laws are broken when a beauty holds an iron heart.

Purchase your copy today!





My thoughts: 

First off, I binge read Vein of Love and Body of the Crime before reading A Vow of Thorns, so I was so immersed in this world, I just really didn't want to leave it. Plus that cliffie! Truth be told, I sort of wanted to hurl my phone across the room when I got to the end. And then I wanted to cradle it to my heart in thanks. I'm a huge fan of Sarah J. Maas and the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and The Blackest Gold series now rivals it in my heart. That is MAJOR. 

The character arc and growth in both Molly and Tensley is astounding, beautiful, and deep. This book captured my heart from page one and didn't let it out of its grip even after the last word was read. I'm in a legit book hangover y'all - the likes of which I have not experienced since I read A Court of Mist and Fury the first time (I literally couldn't read anything else for over a week after that, so I just reread and listened to the Audible version repeatedly until I could move on). The intensity of the emotions, the complexities of the world the R. Scarlett created - I am truly in awe and astounded (and a little bit heartbroken right about now - no spoilers though). I will from now on and forever read anything this lady writes - and though I purchased a Kindle copy of Vein of Love and received ARCs of Body of the Crime and A Vow of Thorns, I will be buying paper copies of all 3 books because R. Scarlett deserves all of the money I can give her. 5 out of 5 wine glasses, all day every day!









More in the series!
Vein Of Love




About The Author
R. Scarlett


R. Scarlett lives in a small quaint town in Southern Ontario, Canada and has an unhealthy obsession with mythology and romance.
From studying English literature and minoring in History, she loves losing herself in a good book and snuggling up to her Brittany Spaniel. When she's not writing or plotting a delicious novel, she can be found hanging out with friends and family, going on long car rides, exploring small towns, or watching reruns of Sex and the City.






No comments:

Post a Comment