Friday, June 30, 2017

Blog Tour and Book Review: Poly Amore and Intertwined Hearts by Desiree A. Cox



Title: Poly Amore & Intertwined Hearts
Author: Desiree Cox
Genre: Erotic Romance
Available on Kindle Unlimited




I call him Daddy, he calls me baby girl. 
I don’t wear a wedding ring, but my heart belongs to him.
We joined souls, for a lifetime commitment, at a private collaring ceremony, not an expensive wedding. Zander’s wife, Patty, was present, and welcomed me into their family.
We don’t consider ourselves to be traditionalists in any sense of the word.
Most people wouldn’t understand our relationship. And, I guess, I wouldn’t expect them to.
My name is Sara. Welcome to my world.

My thoughts: 

I was venturing outside of my comfort zone with this book and I'm glad that I did. I've read plenty of books that featured MFM menage relationships but Poly Amore was unique in that it is two women and a man AND the two of the three participants are in a pre-existing committed relationship. I'm not gonna lie, that bit made me a bit uncomfortable, as I'm not one for sharing my mate. But the book was hot and entertaining so it was an enjoyable read. It gets 3 out of 5 wine glasses from me. 




 






 You met Hunter and Jackie in the Lust, Desire, and Love Trilogy - now read their story!
Fate brought them face-to-face for a wedding between their best friends. A wedding neither was thrilled to be a part of.
When they met and shook hands, their worlds were rocked. Could it be love at first sight? Was there really such a thing?
They both were haunted by past relationships. But Jackie had really deep scars.
And they were opposites in nearly every way.
Was a life together possible?
Neither ever imagined their lives would change as a result of a simple rehearsal dinner.

My thoughts: 

I really enjoyed Intertwined Hearts! Between the instant and palpable attraction between Jackie and Hunter and their struggles dealing with their exes - I just loved their story. I really love it when the male lead is determined to win over the female lead (but not in an oppressive or overly-aggressive way) and we really saw that with Hunter. His patience and support for Jackie was really heart-warming. The character development and their growth as individuals and as a couple were my favorite parts of the book. I give Intertwined Hearts 3.5 out of 5 wine glasses. 



 






























Desiree was born and raised in Iowa, moved to New Jersey for several years, and now she lives in Delaware. 
She’s been happily married to her high school sweetheart for thirty years. She’s the mother of two sons and a daughter. 
In addition to writing mostly erotic romance, she works full-time as a project manager.
Two of her passions, in addition to family and writing, are traveling and spending time at the beach.







HOSTED BY:

1 comment: