Sunday, March 26, 2017

Release Tour and Review: Use Me by Chelsea Camaron and MJ Fields


Title: Use Me
Series: Caldwell Brothers
Author: MJ Fields and Chelsea Camaron
Genre: Sports Romance 
Release Date: March 21, 2017






New York Times best selling author, Tatum Longley, is being forced out of her comfort zone. Her publisher needs her to change from hard hitting nonfiction to romance writing. 

But first she must find a muse. 

Angelo has no desire to form relationships with anyone around him. But when a very persistent Tatum makes him an offer that nearly knocks this six foot five, long haired, tattooed, dangerous looking man, on his ass. 

Will he be able to resist the temptation, or will be allow her to use him.
***This is a full length stand alone romance. Although a spinoff book from the Caldwell Brothers Series, it is not necessary to read any other books before this one, but it is recommended.***

















My thoughts:

(I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review)


Oh Kid!! I loved him so much more than I thought I would - and I pretty much expected to love him because I've loved all of the Caldwell Brother stories AND Visibly Broken! But Kid... Oh Kid! He stole my heart! He was so sweet and protective and physically strong yet fragile - I just want to cuddle him up... and then do some "stuff" with him. He's 6'5, sports a man bun and beard, and tattoos, plus he's smart - that's pretty much my dream guy.

If you've read any of the Caldwell Brother books (and if you haven't, you REALLY should), you'll know that these are not run-of-the-mill romances. Each main character has a back story that is rife with pain and has deep scars. Kid and Tatum are no different. They both are dealing with loss and Kid is burdened with guilt in addition to his loss. The way that they come together and help each other heal is beautiful - I really enjoyed that it wasn't a cookie cutter type of HEA, that really wouldn't have been fitting to the tone of the book or the series. Even when we KNOW that characters are going to end up together, it's nice when their path isn't the most predictable one.

Jagger will always be my favorite Caldwell (he was my first - I'm a rebel and read them out of order), but I think that Kid is a close CLOSE second. I actually wish the book was a bit longer; I would've loved to read more about Tatum and Kid - to really witness them connect on a deeper level, but the connection is believable nonetheless. MJ Fields and Chelsea Cameron can keep writing books in this Caldwell series (and there are two more coming YAY!) in to perpetuity and I will keep on reading them.
















USA Today Bestselling author Chelsea Camaron is a small town Carolina girl with a big imagination. She is a wife and mom chasing her dreams. She writes contemporary romance, erotic suspense, and psychological thrillers. She loves to write blue-collar men who have real problems with a fictional twist. From mechanics to bikers to oil riggers to smokejumpers, bar owners, and beyond, she loves a strong hero who works hard and plays harder.















                                                                                    USA Today bestselling author MJ Fields write books that scorch pages and melt hearts. 
Her style is raw, gritty and authentic. Love an alpha and a strong heroine? She does too. 






HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment