Saturday, March 18, 2017

Book Review: Wicked Billionaire by Luke Steel




Wicked Billionaire
Author: Luke Steel 
Series: Stand Alone Novella
Pages: 96 Pages
Genre: Erotic Novella

Links: Goodreads // Amazon
Overall Rating: 5/5


ARC provided by author
Plot Summary:

Sleeping with her will ruin my reputation... and I just don't care.

Entertaining a client isn't new to me. Entertaining a whole company on a giant cruise ship is. I knew I needed more help, but I never expected it to come in the form of a curvaceous little spitfire named Havana Skye.

She's supposed to be making my job easier... but fighting off the urge to steal her away and peel her clothes from her body is taking all my energy.
Standing beside her makes me ache and throb. I know she notices, I've caught her glancing at the tent in my pants. It's not easy to miss...

When I find out she's the niece of the CEO I'm trying to win over, I understand why she's resisting me.
If we get caught, this deal is screwed. My reputation is done for.
Is making Havanna moan my name worth the risk of losing everything?

The answer is simple: Yes.
Very, very much yes.

My thoughts:

I think this is my favorite Luke Steel book so far! It was a quick and easy read but so enjoyable. First off, I LOVE the names of the main characters, Jet Flourish and Havana Skye! There's not a whole lot of angst, but there are some speed bumps on their road to happily ever after, and the ride overall is a very fun one. Havana is a smart, capable, and hard working heroine and Jet is handsome, emotionally available (this is an oh-so-important trait for me in male characters), and sexy as all get out. And speaking of sex - the scenes are fantastic (which is to be expected from Mr. Steel).

Rating

Plot: 5/5
Characters: 4.5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall Rating: 5/5

Final Thoughts:

The pacing is a bit fast, but that makes sense given the length of the novella. Luke Steel books always leave me satisfied, yet thirsty for more - and Wicked Billionaire is no exception!



No comments:

Post a Comment