Friday, March 24, 2017

Book Review: Four Letter Word by J. Daniels (Re-Read)



Somehow I loved his even more the second time around! The way that Brian loves Sidney is STUNNING. It makes my heart swell and my eyes water - the way J. Daniels depicts the depth of emotion he has - the love, the guilt, the passion - it's just amazing. I also love how Sidney works through and experiences the grief of her failed marriage, yet remains open enough to discover love and "the flip and switch."

This book is a perfect example of how to start a series - it introduces a cast of fantastic characters that you just want to read more and more about. It gets you invested into their (fictional) lives and stories. Four Letter Word is exactly why J. Daniels is one of my favorite authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment