Thursday, March 23, 2017

Book Review: Buy Me Sir by Jade West



Buy Me Sir
Author: Jade West 
Series: Stand Alone
Genre: Erotic Romance
Publisher: March 17, 2017

Links: Goodreads // Amazon
Overall Rating: 4/5



Plot Summary:

They call him the puppet master.
They say he’s dirty, dark and dangerous.
And they’re right.
He’s everything they say he is, and more.
So much more.

Alexander Henley has no idea I exist. No idea whatsoever how much I want him.
But that’s all about to change.
Because if there’s one thing I know about the puppet master, it’s that he pays well to pull women’s strings.
And I’m going to be his next purchase.

My thoughts:

THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. IF YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF TRIGGER - THIS PROBABLY IS NOT THE BOOK FOR YOU...
I sort of don't have words for this. How she has the ability to so vividly depict such extreme (for me - no judgement) sexual acts and appetites that I'm cringing and questioning my sanity for reading word after word, yet creates characters and builds stories that make it impossible to stop reading, and that stay with you long after the last page - it's a talent and skill that is almost unfathomable.


Rating

Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall Rating: 5/5

Final Thoughts:

Alexander Henley is bats#it crazy (no judgement), but I love him. 
Melissa Martin is bats#it crazy (no judgement), but I love her. 

Everybody and everything in this whole book is bats#it crazy, but maybe I am too, because I loved it all... 


No comments:

Post a Comment