Thursday, February 23, 2017

Review: Dirty in Charge by Luke Steel





My rating: 4 out of 5 wine glasses



(I received an ARC copy of the book from the author.)

I REALLY enjoyed this book (though I don't quite understand the title). This was my second Luke Steel book and he's become a must read author for me. This story was fun and unique, with the perfect billionaire meets working girl story line. The setting was great - a lavish wedding in a newly renovated estate. There was instalove and hot pursuit and even a villain! The scenes were HOT and I loved how feisty Emma is, how determined James is, and even the secondary characters were fantastic and likeable. I think my favorite part though, is that while the story ends with HEA, it's not the traditional type (no epilogue with wedding bells and babies). I will continue to "one-click" whatever Mr. Steel puts out!


No comments:

Post a Comment