Sunday, December 25, 2016

Review: Hit the Spot by J. Daniels



My rating: 4 out of 5 wine glasses 



While this can be read as a standalone, Jamie and Tori's story is perfectly set up in the first book in the Dirty Deeds series, Four Letter Word. Jamie and Tori's story is so good: cute, sweet, with the perfect amount of dirty. The characters are (realistically) flawed so the road to HEA is a difficult one, but the ride is enjoyably entertaining. Tori is delightfully sassy and Jamie is a crude talking Alpha (I'm not gonna lie - it took me a while to get used to his manner). The sex scenes are HOT, the angst is palpable, and the love is sweet. I'm hoping that the #DirtyDeeds series will continue with the rest of the gang from Wax and Whitecaps. I can already predict a couple of pairings ☺️


No comments:

Post a Comment